Maintenance in Sarasota, FL
Few services are more important for heating and cooling equipment than regular inspections and tune-ups. You can’t simply let your AC and heater run season after season without planning ahead to have them professionally cared for. Maintenance from HVAC professionals helps to avoid a crisis during the extreme weather conditions along the Gulf Coast. It also helps with day-to-day energy efficiency and long-term service life. Best of all is that it gives you peace of mind that your AC and heater are ready to work when you need them.
Jim McDonald & Sons offers commercial and residential maintenance programs for customers in Sarasota, FL and the surrounding areas. There are few better investments in comfort and security than regular inspections and tune-ups through our maintenance program, and they provide additional benefits as well.
Call to learn more about our maintenance programs. Cooling Sarasota and Manatee Counties since 1970.
The Performance Promise Residential Maintenance Program
We offer customers the best in annual maintenance for their HVAC systems through membership in our Performance Promise Residential Maintenance Program. When you’re a member, you receive the following benefits:
- Optimized indoor comfort
- Reduced operating costs
- Fewer breakdowns and repair emergencies
- Extended equipment life, plus warranty protection
- Reduce the number of costly repairs by 80%
- Peak operating performance
- Priority scheduling—jump to the head of the service queue
- 10% discount on repairs
Each time one of our maintenance service technicians comes to your house, the HVAC equipment will receive extensive inspections, adjustments, and cleanings:
- Check condenser coil and evaporator coil
- Check operating pressures, start capabilities, and safety controls
- Measure refrigerant levels
- Clean/replace one filter per system (customer supplied)
- Check electrical connections, blower components, motor amps and voltage
- Clean condensate drain
- Check temperature differentials and for proper air flow
- Lubricate moving parts
- Check thermostat calibration
- Test defrost function
- Test electric heater operation
- Check compressor start/run amps
We Offer Commercial Maintenance as Well
If you own or operate a business in Sarasota, FL or the surrounding areas, you can also benefit from our maintenance services. We offer membership in the Performance Promise Commercial Maintenance Program. You can reduce business downtime, improve air quality for employees and customers, and ensure the longest system life for your valuable HVAC equipment. Let Jim McDonald & Sons put your mind at ease.